12 Jun 2018
9:00 - 10:30
KEYNOTES I. – TRENDS & FUTURE
- The Internet of Me: Your healthcare, personalized
- Welcome the era of personalized healthcare defined by meaningful and convenient health experiences
- Outcome Economy: Hardware Producing Healthy Results
- New intelligence is bridging the digital enterprise and the physical world. It’s about more than technology; it’s about delivering a results
- The Platform (R)evolution: Defining Ecosystems, Redefining Healthcare
- Healthcare IT platforms capture data from disparate sources (e.g. wearables, phones, glucometers), and connect it to provide patients and caregivers a holistic and real-time view of health.
- Intelligent Enterprise: Huge Data, Smarter Systems, Better Healthcare
- A data explosion, accompanies by advances in processing power, health analytics and cognitive technology, is fueling software intelligence. Medical Devices and wearables can now recognize, “think” and respond accordingly.
- Workforce Re-imagined: Collaboration at the Intersection of Humans and Healthcare
- As the digital revolution gains momentum, doctors and healthcare workers are now using machines to be more efficient, provide better care and take on increasingly more complex tasks